sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Mission 2016


By the time I’ll graduate as a Materials Engineer, I’ll be the best of my classmates in the polymers area. As soon as I graduate I will be seeking for a job in Canada as the same time I will be working here in Medellin in ALICO SA. Meanwhile I’ll be proactive at anything that challenges my capabilities as Engineer and I’ll be studying french. Once there in Canada I will do a master in the polymers area at the same time I will be working collecting the money to come to Medellin again.

Para el momento en el que me gradúe como Ingeniero e Materiales, seré el mejor de mi clase en el are de los polímeros. En cuanto me gradúe estaré buscando trabajo en Canadá y al mismo tiempo que estaré trabajando en Medellín en ALICO SA. Mientras tanto buscaré cualquier oportunidad para desarrollar mis habilidades ingenieriles y estará aprendiendo francés. Una vez, en Canadá comenzaré mi Máster mientras trabajo y así colectaré el dinero que necesito.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario